Our campus facilities have been designed to ensure you feel safe, happy and welcome on campus:
- As you walk into each campus, you’ll be greeted by the friendly Student Experience team at our student help desk who are here to help you make the most of your time at LEA.
- Our classrooms are designed specifically to cater to small class sizes, allowing our expert lecturers to provide the personalized support you need.
- There is a library from which you can borrow course relevant books and reference materials. You will also have access to extensive online databases and the latest issues of the world’s most esteemed business and IT magazines.
- Our campus provides easily accessible IT resources including Wi-Fi, computer labs and printing and photocopying facilities. You have access to integrated online learning materials and receive feedback on assignments through the Lincoln LMS – your personalised online Student Portal.
- Our student lounges are a great place to meet your peers or to relax between classes, and to heat or refrigerate your lunch.
- Our outdoor recreational spaces are also designed to allow more socialising and chilling, and even a bbq, Aussie style!
Our on-campus library is open from 8am to 8pm daily. As well as all the books and online resources you will need for your studies, our Library staff are also there to help you with your assignments, writing essays, referencing, and any other learning support you might need whilst you are studying at LEA. Drop in and say g’day!
144A Marsden Road